Dr. Kinmartin is Now a Certified Ironman Coach
Dr. Brian P. Kinmartin, PT, DPT, MTC, OCS, STC, CWcHP, Cert. DN, Ironman Certified Coach has passed his exam and is now a Certified Ironman Coach. IRONMAN Certified Coaches have acquired a threshold level of knowledge in coaching athletes for long course triathlon with a focus on IRONMAN and IRONMAN 70.3. Upon completion of the IRONMAN Coaching Certification Program, IRONMAN Certified Coaches are invited to join the IRONMAN Coaches Association which includes the IRONMAN Coach Match service, professional networking opportunities, access to cutting edge research in endurance sports to keep them current in best coaching practices. The IRONMAN Coach Certification is nationally & universally recognized.
Dr. Brian P. Kinmartin, PT, DPT, MTC, OCS, STC, CWcHP, Cert. DN is a triathlete himself. With Brian’s 18 years of extensive knowledge in Physical Therapy including his Doctorate in Physical Therapy and multiple specialty certifications including Orthopedics, Sports Therapy, Dry Needling, TMJ, Vestibular and Manual Manipulative Therapy he has extensive knowledge in IRONMAN training and biomechanics for the triathlete.
This program will help the triathlete to overcome health setbacks, injuries, and poor conditioning like it never happened… and get you ready for one of life’s truly transformational accomplishments, completing a 70.3 or 140.6 IRONMAN race. Brian is not stopping here his next goal is to be USAT certified coach along with his wife Melissa and gain as much knowledge as possible to help anyone needing his services.
Professional Rehabilitation Services News
- Our newest office in Little River opens December 2015.
- Dr. Richard A. DeFalco, DPT, OCS, CSCS, CWcHP; Dr. Brian P. Kinmartin, PT, DPT, MTC, OCS, STC, CWcHP and Richard A. Owens, PT, MS, OCS, Cert. SMT, CWcHP are now Certified Workers' Compensation Healthcare Providers through The International Sports Professional Association.
- Here we grow again NEW MURRELLS INLET CLINIC opening in June 2013!
- Professional Rehabilitation Services now offers Dry Needling at all six locations. Click here to find out how dry needling can help you.
Pawleys Island Office
38 Business Center Drive
Pawleys Island, SC 29585
Phone: (843) 235-0200
Murrells Inlet Office
11916 Hwy 707, Building B, Suite C
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
Phone: (843) 314-3224
Surfside Beach Office
3076 Dick Pond Road (HWY 544)
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
Phone: (843) 831-0163
Myrtle Beach Office
1301 48th Ave. North, Suite D
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Phone: (843) 839-1300
2676 Church Street, Unit D-2
Conway, SC 29526
Phone: (843) 733-3031
Little River Office
111 Pavilion Drive Suite 20
Little River, SC 29566
Phone: (843) 281-4222
- Professional Rehabilitation Services now offers Dry Needling at all four locations. All Licensed Physical Therapists Brian / Ricky / Richard.
- Professional Rehabilitation Services is happy to announce that Dr. Brian Kinmartin, PT, DPT, MTC, OCS, STC, CWcHP - Founder of Professional Rehabilitation Services has earned his SPORTS THERAPY CERTIFICATION. Congratulations, all of your hard work has paid off.
- Professional Rehabilitation Services is happy to announce that Richard Owens, PT, MS, OCS, Cert. SMT, CWcHP - Business Parter of Professional Rehabilitation Services has earned his MANUAL THERAPY CERTIFICATION CERT. SMT in March 2011. Congratulations, Richard!
- Helping Hands - Dr. Brian Kinmartin
- Unmatched Physical Therapy for the Community (PDF)
- Professional Rehabilitation Services Opens Second Location in Surfside Beach
No Scheduled Events